Paul Bennett, Chris Kinner, Laura Hewitt, Leigh Trasco, Kim (Mayo) Babcock, Bob Lee, Michelle Harnish; Board members absent: Edie Hadlock.
The meeting was called to order at 7:13 p.m. by Paul Bennett, President.
Minutes of the July 20, 2010 Board meeting were distributed and reviewed. Hewitt/Babock motion passed to accept minutes of the July 20, 2010 meeting.
Minutes of the March 9, 2010 Board meeting were distributed and reviewed. Trasco/Kinner motion passed to accept minutes of the March 9, 2010 meeting.
Minutes from the April 29, 2010 Annual Meeting (full administrative membership) and the regular board meeting which followed were distributed and reviewed. Babock/Lee motion passed to approve the April 29 Regular Board Meeting minutes, and to submit the Draft Annual Meeting minutes at the next full administrative membership meeting.
· Laura Hewitt presented the report for the third quarter of 2010. Prior balance reported = $10,889.34; Correction to check #3292 = $1.00; Second quarter revenue = $2,320; bills paid = $1,596.82; end of quarter balance = $11,611.52.
· Checking and savings reconciliations through August 2010 were reviewed and approved by Chris Kinner.
· Trasco/Harnish motion passed to reimburse Chris Kinner for prizes purchased for the Back to School Blast in the amount of $150.35.
· Cleaning position: Babock/Lee motion passed to utilize remaining $450 in budget earmarked for cleaning to pay $25 weekly for cleaning through the end of the year.
· Treasurer's Transition: Michelle Harnish and Laura Hewitt will be meeting before the end of September to continue the process of Michelle's transition into role of treasurer.
· MP3 player/stereo: No purchase will be made at this time for an MP3 player, as existing equipment is now working sufficiently.
· Girl Scout rental: Babcock/Trasco motion passed* to allow Girl Scouts troop use of the building for a lock-in event at the rate of $100. *Paul Bennett abstained from vote. Discussion: This is an exception to our current fee schedule as we continue to work on various special circumstances.
· Activities Committee: The Activities Committee will be meeting on September 28 at 6:30 p.m. Topics to be discussed include start-up of roller skating and a Halloween party. Skating scheduled to start October 15. Halloween party scheduled to occur October 29. Volunteers and child safety will be discussed as well.
· Maintenance: Paul Bennett outlined many maintenance issues needing attention, including bathroom floors, emergency lighting, outdoor light fixture and roof leak.
A work bee is scheduled for Saturday, September 18.
Babcock/Hewitt motion passed to allow removal of various metal objects from basement by Norm Gibbs who will donate back ½ the amount received for the scrap metal. *Kinner and Bennett abstained. *Money received to be put back into maintenance budget.
Babcock/Harnish motion passed to allow purchase of new emergency lights.
Babcock/Harnish motion passed to use savings account funds in the amount of $800 or less to replace subsurface and tiles in bathrooms.
Harnish/Mayo motion passed to add $200 to existing maintenance budget for use in replacing an outdoor light fixture and performing a temporary fix to the roof and other sundry maintenance items as Paul Bennett has demonstrated to this Board his proficient maintenance skills.
Next Meeting: Will be November 9, 2010, 6:30 p.m.
Adjournment: Meeting adjourned at 9:28 p.m.