Attending: Ray Coyne, Tonya Coyne, Cathy Cook, Shari Whipple, Laura Hewitt
Absent: Andy Bishop, Marilyn Daugherty
The meeting was called to order at 7:09 p.m. by Ray Coyne.
Minutes: A Hewitt/Cook motion was passed to accept minutes for October 21st, 2008.
Treasurerís Report: A report was given by Cathy Cook. Cathy stated that the ending checking account balance for October was $3,856.97. Income for November was $662.76 and expenses were $1,199.50 thus giving us the end of November balance of $3,320.23. Savings account balance is $4,227.90.
· Recycling- Laura has no further information on the recycling program.
· Funding- Laura attended the Sheshequin Township meeting on December 8th and addressed the issue, that the money that was released to us at the beginning of 2008 was funding for 2007 and that we have not received funding for 2008. Sheshequin Township said that they would release a check for $2,000.00 and that we were in the budget to receive funding for 2009.
· Christmas Party- Tonya gave a report on the Christmas Party. The total cost for the party was $253.71. All of the children received a gift, goody bag, and refreshments.
· Floor- A Cook/ T. Coyne motion was passed to affirm the approval of $1,550.00 to Mike Allen to resurface the skate floor. The vote was 4-1 with L. Hewitt noting her objections.
· Concert in the park- Shari asked about having concerts in the park on a regular basis. Shari will be in contact with Gary and the Bandits (band) and will ask them to put us on their calendar pending funding. A target date was set for the third Friday in June.
The next meeting will be held on January 20th, 2009 at 7:00 p.m. in the rec. center.
A T. Coyne/Hewitt motion was passed to adjourn the meeting at ? p.m.