Attending: Tonya Coyne, Ray Hajduga, Charlotte Hajduga, Shari Whipple, Cathy Cook, Rosemarie Grzincic, Laura Hewitt
The meeting was called to order at 7:00 p.m.
Minutes: A Ray Hajduga/ Tonya Coyne motion was passed to accept March 14th, 2007 minutes
Treasury Report: No treasury report given
Previous/ Unfinished Business:
· 1. Building Maintenance: Roof: Cathy Cook got an estimate for replacing the roof and is looking into getting additional estimates.
· 2. Easter Party: Tonya Coyne gave an over view. Party went well. Had a very good turnout. Havenít heard any complaints. Dates were set for future parties. Halloween: October 20th, 2007 Christmas: December 15th, 2007
· 1. Annual Meeting: Charlotte stated that the letters had all gone out to representatives. Tonya was asked to call and do a follow up
· 2. Laura Blainís name has changed to Laura Hewitt.
· 3. A Grzincic/ Hewitt motion was made to return to annual meeting. The motion failed. A Ray Hajduga/Cathy Cook motion was passed to continue having the meetings every other year.
· 4. Ulster spring cleanup scheduled for April 28th, 2007
A Rosemarie Grzincic/Ray Hajduga motion was passed to adjorn the meeting @ 9:10p.m.
Next meeting: Tuesday April 24th, 2007 @ 7:30 p.m. in rec center( this is our annual meeting)