Attending: Board: Laura H. Blain, RoseMarie Grzincic, Charlotte Hajduga, Harold Renninger, Shari Whipple, Absent: Patrick Grimes, Alison Olmstead
Meeting was called to order at 7:16 p.m. by Charlotte Hajduga
Minutes: A Laura Blain/RoseMarie Grzincic motion was passed to accept the minutes of November 9, 2005. ( No meetings were held in December 2005 or January 2006.)
Treasurer's Report: Laura Blain presented the report for
November & December,
Previous balance reported $8,473.76 October 2005.
Revenues $1,538.13(inc donated svc), Expenditures $1,883.37 (inc donated svc) End Of month balance $8,128.52
Previous balance reported $8,128.52,
Revenues $1,035.80, Expenditures $(857.24),
End of month balance $8,307.08,
Review reconciliation Dec. 31, 2005-CH, Jan 31, 2006- CH,
· 2006 BUDGET A Harold Renninger/RoseMarie Grzincic motion was passed to adopt the budget as presented.
· 1. Building Maintenance- Furnace filter checked last month. Harold will check again on 2/10. ceiling tiles- Harold donated and replaced tiles in entry and also donated insulation for boy's bathroom floor. Total cost of donation $150.00 Roof sealed- not sealed Gutters checked- should be checked in spring Poly seal, insulation under floor- Done Sheshequin Township supervisors donated in-kind service. They removed flooring and put down insulation. No poly seal was put under floor. Harold had put poly seal on top after Ted put new floor down. Ladies room flush valve- Harold looking into valve replacement, batteries should also be changed on all.
· 2. Summer Program Recap- must be done before audit, Charlotte and Laura will have to get done soon.
· 3. Signs- no new info
· 4. Skate/Party Scheduling- Laura will check into pricing that other rinks charge and do a comparison.
Is Hannah's mom able to drop her off and go over check list and then come back and lock up? Charlotte will ask her.
Budget for Dance- A Laura Blain/Harold Renninger Motion was passed to set a budget of $15.00 for food expenses.
· 5. Consider new building rental rates- A Laura Blain/Harold Renninger motion was passed to raise rates to $20/hour- 2 hour minimum for rentals.
· 6. Prepare for Annual Meeting-2 more months till meeting
Next Meeting: Will be Wednesday, March 8, 2006 at 7:00pm at Library.
A RoseMarie Grzincic/Shari Whipple motion was passed to adjourn the
meeting at 8:50 pm