Attending: Board: Laura H. Blain, RoseMarie Grzincic, Charlotte Hajduga, Harold Renninger, Shari Whipple, Alison Olmstead. Absent: Patrick Grimes.
Meeting was called to order at 7:12 p.m. by Charlotte Hajduga.
Minutes: A Laura Blain/RoseMarie Grzincic motion was passed to accept the minutes of October 12, 2005.
Treasurer's Report: Laura Blain presented the report for October. Previous balance reported $7,694.08, revenues $877.98, expenditures $98.30, end of month balance $8,473.76.
· 1. Building Maintenance. Harold stated that the furnace filters and bucket need to be checked. He may buy some new ceiling tiles and try to seal the roof before winter. Gutters need to be checked and possibly cleaned. Ted Malawski recommended that a poly seal be put under the new floor in the restroom and that new insulation be put down. Need to put some kind of insulation around the pipes as well. This has not yet been done.
· 2. Summer Program Re-cap. On hold. Charlotte and Laura will confer.
· 3. Supervisors Funding. Nothing new to report.
· 4. Signs. Harold did not attend the Supervisors meeting, nothing new to report
· 5. Skate Opened. Delaney Casselbury is interested in volunteering.
· 1. Schedule. Hours of opening for the Rec Center were discussed due to holidays coming up. Laura has suggested that we continue to follow the school schedule, it they are closed the Rec Center will be also. Rentals may be permitted on school holidays.
Next Meeting: Will be Wednesday, December 14, 2005, at 7:00 p.m at the Mather Memorial Library.
A RoseMarie Grzincic/Laura Blain motion was passed to adjourn the meeting at 8:01 p.m.