Attending: Board: Laura H. Blain, RoseMarie Grzincic, Charlotte Hajduga, Harold Renninger, Shari Whipple, Alison Olmstead. Absent: Patrick Grimes.
Meeting was called to order at 7:14 p.m. by Shari Whipple.
Minutes: A RoseMarie Grzincic/Laura Blain motion was passed to accept the minutes of September 14, 2005.
A __________/________________ motion was passed to affirm all motions made at the September meeting since there was not a quorum last month.
At this point, Charlotte Hajduga chaired the meeting.
· Laura Blain presented the report for September. Previous balance reported $7,684.43, revenues $125.00, expenditures $115.35, end of month balance $7,694.08.
· The bank statement was not available for reconciliation tonight, Laura will provide it next month.
· Laura also reported that IRS confirmed that the more recently assigned EIN number should be used for the Rec Center.
· 1. Building Maintenance. Charlotte indicated that the floor is safe and the Center is now able to open thanks to Ted Malawski. The plumbing leak was found and repaired at no cost by Hal Fish. Roof Estimates are still needed. Harold suggests a short-term fix of using a rubber tub to catch the water and applying an aluminum roof coat on a dry day.
· 2. Summer Program Re-cap. On hold. Charlotte and Laura will confer.
· 3. Supervisors Funding. Sheshequin Township is not going to increase this years funding. A representative of the Rec center will attend the Ulster Township meeting to inquire about the possible $5,000 donation that was reported on in the Daily Review's report of the Ulster Township August 4, 2005 meeting.
· 4. Signs. PennDOT has not returned Harold's call.
· 1. Opening Skate. Charlotte has made flyers that will be distributed at the Sheshequin Ulster School, SRU and Harriet Child. It will also be posted at the library and other local establishments. A Laura Blain/RoseMarie Grzincic motion was passed to open skate on Friday, October 14, 2005.
· 2. Working Cash Control. The issues of money collection and cash count sheets were addressed.
Next Meeting: Will be Wednesday, November 9, 2005, at 7:00 p.m.
A RoseMarie Grzincic/Shari Whipple motion was passed to adjourn the meeting at 8:16 p.m.