Attending: Laura Blain, David Benjamin, RoseMarie Grzincic, Shari Whipple, Charlotte Hajduga, Sandie Benjamin The meeting was called to order at 7:05 p.m.
Minutes: A Sandie Benjamin/RoseMarie Grzincic motion was passed to accept November 10, 2004 minutes.
· 1. Report- Laura Blain gave the following figures about the treasury. Previous Balance Reported $ 3,891.95 Date October 31, 2004: Expenditures- $ 867.26 Revenues- $ 1,481.31 Current Balance (end of month) $ 4,506.00 This is $60. less then reflected in bank statements, presumed to be a posting error related to the new checking account, Laura will research further.
· Review reconciliation- not done this month
· A Charlotte Hajduga/Shari Whipple motion was passed to accept to pay regular bills in regular manner until next meeting, with advance notice to the board only necessary in the event of something out of the ordinary.
· 1. Building Maintenance- furnace filter, Shari had changed at Christmas Party General Maintenace, smoke detector- batteries have been changed. winter maintenance- plowing needs to be addressed weekly cleaning- suggested to ask boy scouts, David will talk to Harold
· 2. Summer Program - Final Figures-
> Participants- 24 children;
> Dates of Program July - 20, 21, 22 & 27, 28, 29; August- 3, 4, 5 & 10, 11, 12
> Field Trips- 1. Miniature Golf, Wysox; 2. Valley Bowling Center, Waverly; 3. Valley Playland, Athens; 4. Picnic, The Benjamin's House, Ulster
> Names of Staff- Samantha Barrett, Kerri Barrett, Christine Knapp
> Presentations- Self- Defense, The Edge (Bully Busting; ARCC- Self Esteem
· 3. Board Vacancy- now officially up to 3. Laura brought up the idea that at the annual meeting we may want to consider changing our Board size, possibly reduce our size. Quorum is set at 4 or 5. Flex-Board option 7-9.
Reenie Kithcart and Scott Estes have made mention of wanting to join the board. Anyone interested in joining the board is invited to come to our next meeting and state their interest.
· 1. Annual Meeting- Will be the 4th Tuesday in April ( April 26, 2005 ). Charlotte will work with Laura, getting toghter the letter to other organizations that will send delegates to our Annual Meeting. This is to be done before our next meeting.
A Sandie Benjamin/RosemarieGrzincic motion was passed to adjorn meeting at 8:14 p.m.
Next Meeting: Will Be Wednesday March 30, 2005 -7:00 p.m. at the Library.(this was determined by email after the meeting)