Attending: Laura Blain, David Benjamin, Sandra Benjamin, Melissa Cobb-Grzella, RoseMarie Grzincic, Shari Whipple, Charlotte Hajduga; Board Members Absent: Tammy Vanderpool, Pastor Rick Stackhouse, Cathy Cook.
The meeting was called to order at 7:20pm.
Minutes: A Melissa Cobb-Grzella/RoseMarie Grzincic motion was passed to accept the minutes for April 13, 2004; April 27, 2004; and April 27, 2004 Annual Meeting.
Melissa Cobb-Grzella and Laura Blain presented the reports for 1st quarter and April 2004.
1st quarter: prev bal 2003 EOY = $ 6,127.67, revenues $ 1,740.55, expenditures $ 2,143.57 ( + $ 3,000. to savings), March 31, 2004 balance $ 2,724.65.
April: prev bal Mar 31, 2004 = $ 2, 724.65, revenues, $ 492.05, expenditures $ 907.05, April 30, 2004 balance $ 2,309.65
It was noted that we are already at 64% of our Utilities Budget for the Year.
1. Furnace Filter: no report
2. Disco Light - Harold has ordered lights
3. Building Use Contract (need copy from Sandie) Will post on website.
4. Volunteer Sign up Forms- Sandie now has these.
5. Meth Awareness Program- Charlotte gave an update. Flyer for program was presented. Program is on track and set for Wednesday May 19, 2004 at 7:30pm. and has been confirmed with Sheriff Evans
6. Tammy Vanderpool - No formal resignation as of today, we will table until next meeting.
7. Closing Date for Skating - A Melissa Cobb-Grzella/Sandie Benjamin motion was passed for Friday May 14, 2004, to be the last Skate of the season. This revises former decision.
8. Work Committee/ Planning Summer Program Melissa Cobb-Grzella will head committee for Summer program. Sandie Benjamin and Charlotte Hajduga will work on Committee.
9. Board Training Partners will pay for 3 People to go to board training. Anyone going will have to pay for their own lunch at $5 each. Program is going to be held at Best Western on June 21, 2004.
Potential Grants for 2005 Summer Program- Today's Daily Review has information about grants for Summer programs from PA partners in Arts, $ 3,000 Maximum. There is also a Summer Youth Program with Penn State in Wyalusing. We may want to think about this for next year.
Next Meeting: Will be TUESDAY, August 10 2004, at 7:00 pm.
A motion was passed by Melissa Cobb-Grzella/Sandie Benjamin to adjourn meeting at 8:58 pm.