1. The Sheshequin-Ulster Community Center (hereinafter referred to as the Rec Center) building is in the first instance available for the regular activities of the Sheshequin-Ulster Community Center. When not in use for these purposes, the Rec Center may be used for other groups in Sheshequin and Ulster Townships, within the regulations herein provided; or may be otherwise rented when available.
2. The building may be used for holding social, civic and recreational meetings and entertainments and other uses pertaining to the welfare of the community; but such meetings, entertainments and uses shall be non-exclusive and shall be open to the general public.
3. The Rec Center facilities are available for use at a reduced rental for events sponosored by non-profit organizations providing a service for the community when no admission fee is charged.
4. The volunteer taking primary responsibility to lead a Rec Center activity shall be at least 21 years old, required to read the regulations, and acknowledge by signing a volunteer form.
5. Anyone using the building is required to sign in and out, using the sign-in book by the front door.
6. Any volunteer using the Rec Center must agree to enforce all rules and regulations in effect to insure proper safety, sanitation and protection.
7. Smoking in the Rec Center is prohibited. The use of open flames such as candles shall not be permitted except with special permission at such functions as dinners or birthday parties where proper precautions can be taken.
8. Each person in charge of any Rec Center program, event or performance which takes place in the Rec Center is required to notify all persons in attendance at the beginning of such program, event or performance, of the proper procedures to evacuate the building in an orderly and timely manner in the event of a fire emergency. In addition to the foregoing, the use of all the facilities of the Rec Center shall be in accord with the rules and restrictions as may be periodically set forth by the Board of Directors of the Sheshequin-Ulster Community Center.
9. No thumbtacks or nails are to be used for hanging decorations (tape only).
10. Any tables or chairs placed on the hardwood floors shall have rubber feet or carpeting placed under them so the hardwood floors are not damaged.
11. Floors are to be restored to the condition they were prior to the (rental) building usage, including sweeping. Brooms are located in and should be returned to the utility closet upstairs.
12. All trash and garbage must be removed from the building. The use of recyclable products is encouraged. Please place recycled items in the proper containers.
13. Thermostats must be reset at 60 degrees at the end of the event.
14. The facility key is to be returned at the completion of the event on the same day to the designated person.